SAP BUSINESS ONE FAQ’S
SAP BUSINESS ONE POWERED BY HANA
A: SAP Business One, version for SAP HANA, combines content and tools including: • All the functionality of SAP Business One 9.0 – from financials and accounting to inventory and customer relationship management – but with faster response times
- Powerful new extreme apps that include enhanced logic behind cash flow and support for available-to-promise (ATP) processes
- Embedded analytics that appear in the transaction screens of SAP Business One (such as analytics or forecasting used by salespeople to make better customer recommendations on cross- and up-sells at the point of sale)
- Predefined, calculation-intensive reports, such as inventory analysis and monthly customer status
- Predefined dashboards, including those delivered with SAP Crystal solutions today (but at speeds up to 25 times faster) and three new ones (sales opportunity, stock analysis, and CEO key performance indicators)
- Freestyle enterprise search that enables people to search all the relevant data in SAP Business One
- Interactive, ad hoc analysis through a Microsoft Excel PivotTable interface
- Predefined semantic layer for interacting with data using familiar business terminology or business intelligence tools, such as SAP Crystal solutions, without needing to understand business rules or know where the data resides
- Lifecycle management including an initialization and duplication mechanism, monitoring, and an administration console
- Additional functionality for the SAP Business One mobile app – including integrated enterprise search, ATP check when creating orders, cash-flow dashboards, embedded analytics, and more – for customers using the SAP HANA platform
- SAP HANA extended application services that facilitate the creation of add-on solutions and enhancements using the extreme app center
- In-memory calculations and optimization for multicore, 64-bit processors of SAP HANA result in faster processing for both transactional and analytical information.
- Prepackaged business logic that comes with SAP HANA enables faster software development and deployment.
- The remote support platform for SAP Business One will not be immediately available with the version for SAP HANA.
- Enhanced functionality for cash flow and ATP will only be available with the version for SAP HANA.
- Analytics powered by SAP HANA can be licensed separately for the Microsoft SQL version of SAP Business One. These analytics are included in the version for SAP HANA.
- The version for SAP HANA runs on a certified SUSE Linux server.
- Companies using the version for SAP HANA and the SAP Business One mobile app will benefit from enhancements in enterprise search, advanced ATP, cash-flow forecasting, delivery rescheduling for existing sales order items, and pervasive analytics.
WINVQP POS FOR FOOD AND RETAIL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FAQ
A: The timeline to finish the implementation and installation of the system will differ from one customer to another. Some factors are needed to be considered first for us to be able to give you the exact date are as follows.
- BIR Permit Application
- Population of Master Data including beginning balance of the inventories
- Testing of final setup
- Ordering of the Units
A: Depending on your Hardware requirements and budget, We have the right hardware for you.
A: The Retail Management system is very extensive , It can cater multiple business types such as.
- Fastfood Stores
- Casual Fine Dining / Restaurants
- Retail Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Department Stores
- Hardware Stores and MORE!