Frequently Ask Questions
SAP BUSINESS ONE FAQ’S
A: Although SAP does provide business solutions for very large organisations, SAP Business One has been specifically designed to meet the needs (and the budget) of small to medium sized businesses.
A: SAP Business One is often implemented within organisations that have little or no IT expertise. SAP Business One helps eliminate some of the traditional overheads associated with IT.
A: Because SAP Business One is an out of the box solution which can be tailored to you specific needs it can be implemented quickly, however it may differ from one company to another, since every organization has its own peculiarities and complexities.
A: SAP Business One is designed for small and medium sized businesses and therefore it is priced accordingly while leaving an allowance for organisational growth. Prices are user based and take into account the profile of an individual user.
A: Yes, Mobile Solutions is one of the four product offering of SAP Business One. You have the option to use android or apple devices which are readily available. You can stay in touch with your business and data whilst on the move.
A: SAP Business One is aimed at companies with anything between 2 and 150+ employees. The system is designed to be flexible enough to meet the changing needs of the organisation as it grows.
A: SAP has historically invested heavily and continues to invest in Business One and they have a long range roadmap for the products development. There are now in excess of 45,000 installations worldwide and SAP Business One is key to SAP’s strategy for providing solutions for SME organisations.
SAP BUSINESS ONE POWERED BY HANA
A: In an on-premise installation, the SAP Business One client application is installed on end-user workstations. In a cloud deployment, customers use remote desktop connections to access the SAP Business One Cloud solution, which is centrally hosted in a data center. There are also some differences in functionality between the on-premise and cloud offerings. The data-interface-server and workflow functionality are not available in SAP Business One Cloud. Additionally, SAP Business One Cloud does not support the multidatabase functionality of SAP Crystal Reports® offerings.
A: SAP Business One, version for SAP HANA, combines content and tools including: • All the functionality of SAP Business One 9.0 – from financials and accounting to inventory and customer relationship management – but with faster response times
- Powerful new extreme apps that include enhanced logic behind cash flow and support for available-to-promise (ATP) processes
- Embedded analytics that appear in the transaction screens of SAP Business One (such as analytics or forecasting used by salespeople to make better customer recommendations on cross- and up-sells at the point of sale)
- Predefined, calculation-intensive reports, such as inventory analysis and monthly customer status
- Predefined dashboards, including those delivered with SAP Crystal solutions today (but at speeds up to 25 times faster) and three new ones (sales opportunity, stock analysis, and CEO key performance indicators)
- Freestyle enterprise search that enables people to search all the relevant data in SAP Business One
- Interactive, ad hoc analysis through a Microsoft Excel PivotTable interface
- Predefined semantic layer for interacting with data using familiar business terminology or business intelligence tools, such as SAP Crystal solutions, without needing to understand business rules or know where the data resides
- Lifecycle management including an initialization and duplication mechanism, monitoring, and an administration console
- Additional functionality for the SAP Business One mobile app – including integrated enterprise search, ATP check when creating orders, cash-flow dashboards, embedded analytics, and more – for customers using the SAP HANA platform
- SAP HANA extended application services that facilitate the creation of add-on solutions and enhancements using the extreme app center
A: SAP Business One, version for SAP HANA, must be installed on certified hardware that runs the SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 operating system. Specific types of hardware have been certified by the development support team for SAP HANA.
The offerings differ in their underlying technology. The traditional SAP Business One application employs a Microsoft SQL database, while the version that runs on SAP HANA employs the SAP HANA database. Both applications support key business processes but have a few differences:
- In-memory calculations and optimization for multicore, 64-bit processors of SAP HANA result in faster processing for both transactional and analytical information.
- Prepackaged business logic that comes with SAP HANA enables faster software development and deployment.
- The remote support platform for SAP Business One will not be immediately available with the version for SAP HANA.
- Enhanced functionality for cash flow and ATP will only be available with the version for SAP HANA.
- Analytics powered by SAP HANA can be licensed separately for the Microsoft SQL version of SAP Business One. These analytics are included in the version for SAP HANA.
- The version for SAP HANA runs on a certified SUSE Linux server.
- Companies using the version for SAP HANA and the SAP Business One mobile app will benefit from enhancements in enterprise search, advanced ATP, cash-flow forecasting, delivery rescheduling for existing sales order items, and pervasive analytics.
A: Any small business can benefit by using this solution, especially those that operate in industries that process large volumes of transactions or need insight into their company-wide data in real time. The solution makes innovation, previously accessible only to large enterprises, available to smaller businesses within a small-business budget.
WINVQP POS FOR FOOD AND RETAIL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FAQ
A: The timeline to finish the implementation and installation of the system will differ from one customer to another. Some factors are needed to be considered first for us to be able to give you the exact date are as follows.
- BIR Permit Application
- Population of Master Data including beginning balance of the inventories
- Testing of final setup
- Ordering of the Units
A: As part of our service to you, We will be the one to process the application for the BIR permit. You will just need to provide us some requested documents.
A: Since the system is very flexible, You have the option to avail the inventory module as an inclusion in the package. But for companies that are small and focuses on selling only, You have the option to not purchase the inventory module.
A: Depending on your Hardware requirements and budget, We have the right hardware for you.
A: The Retail Management system is very extensive , It can cater multiple business types such as.
- Fastfood Stores
- Casual Fine Dining / Restaurants
- Retail Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Department Stores
- Hardware Stores and MORE!
A: As a commitment to our customers, Ansi Information Systems have its own Helpdesk Support team that are readily available from Mondays to Sundays inclusive of All Holidays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM. There only focus is to provide support to all of your questions, Inquiries and Problems.